السبت، 28 أبريل 2012

A home of my dream !!!


Dear "Al Shorouk Jannaty " followers, it's 4:37 a.m now , Sun-29-2012, i woke up early , and i took my car heading my office , which is 15 minutes away from my home,  not because i had  a meeting or paper work to finish , No,  it's because i remembered my dream that i wanted to share with you , actually i wanted to share it with   the entire world ,  my dream was that i want to live in a place surrounded with green and gardens, and fresh air, safe, open view , full with services and has place to park,,, "it's such a simple dream to have"   and i used to imagine how would this place look like and where i would find this home in a reasonable price , when i was 21 years old i was enthusiastic, and i thought that if i work hard i will have this place which i thought  that it would be outside Egypt, maybe Europe or Unites states ,  and that will cost me a fortune, i was planning to be a millionaire at that time , and i believed my dream and i had many pictures in my mind for this house or home of my dream , and all of a sudden, i got a real vision of a real place that is almost the place i used to dream of , this place i found was in Al Shorouk  City , now you may ask why i would like to share this dream with you , it's because a lot of people in Egypt have no idea that we have in Egypt as such beautiful ,organized and clean city as Al Shorouk city. And they have no idea that they can have their own property or their own place in a beautiful city like this in reasonable prices.
Share me your dreams and send me what and where would you like to live and i will answer you back.


it's a great experience to me to share my dream with others .
wish you a great day .
Mohamad El Demellawy
The blogger. 

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق